Research Highlights Of 5 Years
- 1. Number of journal publications :86
- 2. Fractional IEEE/IET papers:50%
- 3. Number of journal publications this year:29
- 4. Fractional IEEE/IET papers this year:66%
- 5. Total externally funded projects : 30
- 6. Projects sanctioned in the last two years: 12
- 7. Number of Workshops organised in last two years: 4
- 8. Number of International Conf organised in last two years: 2
- 1. Ms. Yashasvi Bansal (and Ranjana Sodhi) received best paper for the session on Power System Measurement in ICPS 2019 Conference.
- 2. Mr. Shithikantha Dash (Ranjana Sodhi and Balwinder Sodhi) received best paper for the session on Demand Side management in ICPS 2019 Conference.
Best Paper Awards
- Dr. Ravibabu Mulaveesala, Associate Professor, Department of Electrical Engineering, along with research scholars, A. Sharma & G. Dua innovated a "Thermal Wave Imaging Equipment" to detect BreastCancer.